Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its officially summer time!

Whoever doesn't LOVE the summertime has forgotten about some important things:

•EVERYDAY is a weekend and you never
know what day it is
•being outside ROCKS!
•Everyone is more social in the summer
•Random trips with Random people
•camping, boating, biking, running, hiking, swimming etc.

This weekend the summer officially began for me. Over the holiday weekend i went to St George with my awesome cousin Janae and two of my best friends Liz and Kiley!


(ky enjoying the summer air in St George)

It gets better from there! Wednesday my roommate texted me and told me to come home from work early and go boating with her and some friends. SO.... i did. I got up on a wake board for the first time (after trying for like 3 years)

(Tera chillin in the water before boarding)

(Thats ME!)

(Left to right: Laural, Megan, Me, Tera)

(Left to right: Tera, Todd, Me, Megan)

Then after a long, beautiful day in the sun i went with some friends and layed on the roof of Logan High school and looked at the stars (one of the guys is a janitor at the School and has keys to get in and access to the roof)
What a FUN week!


Tonight = CAMPING!!!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Cute blog Sar! The colors and graphics are so you.. and I must say that the photo at the top has some really pretty girls in it. haha. I love you.. so fun to see you this weekend, hope to see you soon.