Monday, February 28, 2011

Too much thinking to sleep

Tonight is one of those nights where I really want to go to sleep, because I know that I should... But ive got too many things on my mind to really let myself drift off. I even left my friend Jessies house to go to bed instead of staying to watch another episode of modern family.... Shoulda stayed. So instead I will blog about everything I am thinking about.

First off.. I have been working really hard the last couple weeks to make some awesome notebooks (If I do say so myself) made so I could get my etsy shop up and running and apply for the bijou market that happens in provoApril 8th and 9th, and i finally finished tonight. I only got a couple things listed, but thats ok! So without futher ado here is the name of my etsy shop and my URL:


Go check it out, I have been making notebooks that look like this: 


and this: 


I wont be super disappointed if I dont get in as one of the vendors for the market because I only have a couple things listed, But it would be SUPER cool if I did. Its a two day event where crafters from all over Utah come sell their stuff. If i dont get in, I think I will apply for a couple farmers markets and try to sell this summer. After I get a few more up, I would LOVE it if people would help me spread the word about it!

Next on my thought list:

I am going to Mexico and Guatamala in NINETEEN days!!!... that really crept up fast.

Here are some awesome pictures of things I will be seeing in a matter of weeks: 

Palenque

Tikal
Lake atitlan

All I have to do now to prepare is finish the Book of mormon and read two books that my bishop gave me on the sites.... BAH! I gotta get going.

Lastly, This weekend has given me the winter blues. I am so ready for summer to come along and for it to be warm again. I was just thinking about how great its going to be to pull out my hammock again and sit in the front yard to read. 



I suppose I will try and go to sleep now. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to hammock! I want to bunk hammock even! Dang this snow...

Abby Neff said...

Sarah you are so talented! the turned out so cute!

marinda said...

Love the notebooks! You are so dang talented, it sometimes makes me super jealous...ok, all the time. But What? Mexico? You never told me about this missy!! I want details!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Wow! You've got a lot going on, Sarah! Good luck with your Etsy shop (those notebooks are moxie fab!), have fun in Mexico, and where can I get a hammock like THAT? :)