Wednesday, July 29, 2009


So i'm having a bit of a dilema, My hair has been every shade of color you can imagine and i don't know what color i like it.
Its about time to dye it again and i cant decide if i should just keep it blonde or go back to one of my many shades.

Pro's to keeping it blonde:
• I've never had it this light and its kind of fun
• Some days it looks pretty decent
• Its summer and the lighter my hair is the tanner i look.
• Its a change from the usual

Cons:
• Some days it looks like a really terrible bleaching job (slightly orange and gross)
• I always told myself i would never go blonde
• I dont feel true to myself


HERE IS WHERE I NEED OPINIONS!
which shade of hair does everyone like?!
Also, Should i cut my bangs again? (see photo#9)



#1


#2



#3

#4


#5


#6


#7


#9



#10-natural


#11-gross orange bad dye job color


#12

5 comments:

Natasha said...

ha ha I have the same issue! blonde can be fun, but i think that I like darker hair. The lighter is funner for summer, but I think that you look mysterious and sexy with darker hair! :)

Lizzy said...

you're beautiful no matter what, but I think dark (with maybe a tint of red) looks best with your skin tone :). Plus there are waay too many fake blondes in this world. haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

BLONDE! these people don't know what they are talking about :]

But lucky for you.. every hair color on you looks sort of amazing. So I will not cry too much if you stab me in the back and dye your hair dark.

PS picture #5 must go.

EMiLy said...

i agree with lindsey! BLONDE BABY! and no, it's NOT just cause i'm blonde! i think it's beautiful!