Tuesday, August 4, 2009

jumping on the bandwagon

So, i started writing a friends blog a couple days ago...
then everyone wrote one,
so now it looks as if i am just going to jump on the bandwagon.


So much has been changing in the friendship department lately i just want to thank all those who have made a difference and shaped me to be the person i am!


KILEY

What a huge influence she has had on my life. We met at dance in the 8th grade and carpooled aka, instant friendship. the first time we hung out outside of school we went to lagoon. and the friendship only got better from there. We were best friends all through high school and through thick and thin we stuck together. after living together our first semester of college she moved to California to be a nanny. I never realized the influence she had on me until she had moved away. Our friendship got even stronger while she was gone then when she moved back i couldnt wait to live with her again. She is now leaving on a mission to Brazil today and i couldnt be more proud of her. She is so strong in the gospel and is so good at being a friend and is so caring! I will miss her so much, but i know that she will be so blessed for serving the lord and i
already cant wait to see her in a year and a half!

AMY
Amy and i became friends at ashley clarks party... when we both realized we didnt have locker partners for the following year (9th grade), so we decided to be locker partners, went to star wars movie, and were basically inseparable from then on. She joined me and kiley and we all hung out all the time. So many good memories came from just chilling and talking at my house. i loved that she lived just down the hill and was within walking distance of my house. (this is for you amy: • snapping turtle • the fly • sippy cup of milk and the duck • are you British now?? ah i could be • 1st kisses at lagoon • ryan mitchell • deckhanding/lifeguarding • drive in movies • music parties • living together for a month • being there for your proposal • and your wedding • plus so many more) I love you and look up to all you have done! never forget how much you have done for me! never regret where you are in life, the rest of us are still only dreaming of it! you always brought out the best in me, and made me be the person i wanted to be! we will be 80 one day sitting on our porches, reminiscing about the good old day! you'll see!



LINDSEY
Twins separated at birth for packaging purposes. Lindsey came into my life sophomore year, Halloween night at a party at kileys house. High school was such a joy to have her around. we always did the craziest things together, ugly face competitions via picture messaging, planning break ups and joy riding van made it that much better too. Even though we dont get together as often as i wish we did, when we do its like we were never apart. She is getting married in 8 days and i am so happy for her and Ryan. They are so right for each other and its about time after dating for like 4 years! :) Congrats girl! I love you!

linds, i know you hate these picture.. but just embrace the past :)
im sure im going to have some pretty nast ones in your slide show!


COURTNEY
My tall beautiful babe! Courtney was also at kileys Halloween party. We also had AP art together and it was always a good time! courtney is so smart and so talented! I see how far she has come with her art and photography and it makes me so jealous and so proud of her! She was my only roommate freshman year for the second semester and we had so much fun. She works so hard and i cant wait to see where she goes from here!


1 comment:

Amy K said...

Well I just laughed the hardest I've laughed in FOREVER!! Sarah you are the best! I hope we really are 80 sitting on our rocking chairs. LOVE YOU.