Thursday, March 4, 2010

avocados

So usually I sit down to blog for one of three reasons: Either i just feel like blogging, something awesome has happened to me, or I am putting off something else i should be doing.

Today, its the first reason, and when given the following equation
A + B = C.
(A) being I just feel like blogging and (B) is I have nothing cool to blog about. Then (C) has to be that i will most likely blog about something random that happened to me. So here we go....

Grocery shopping for me is bad news. I try to only go once or twice a month because I am the girl that goes into the store with the intent to buy only milk bread and eggs and comes out with candy, random beauty products, a movie, ice cream, something that was one sale that i've always wanted to try and... milk bread and eggs.

Today however I did it! I successfully went into Lee's with the intent on only buying one Item and when i checked out, I only had avocados. Avocados are my recent addiction. I eat one every day. I get excited to go home and make a wrap so i can put half the avocado on it, and eat the other half guacamole style with chips. I don't know why i think they are so good, but they really are so good. Yesterday i ate my last one, but i was really craving one again today and so I over came my spending spree all for a delicious avocado.




And on another random note: I leave for Brazil one week from today! AHHH!

3 comments:

Emily M. said...

i love avocados too! try eating it just on wheat thins! so yummy! did you know avocados are considered dessert in some countries?! i agree with them on that!

ps. you're super cool. :)

Wes and Dani said...

Yay I'm so glad you changed your comment thingy so I could comment! I feel special. :)

*ALi* said...

I love how you write! I was enraptured by your avacado story. :) I love them, too. And what is this Brazil stuff?! What are you going to be doing there?Have fun whatever it is!!!