Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 21.22.23.24/25

Day 21 - A picture of something that makes me happy

 First off I have to give a shout out to Tera... if you are mad that i posted this photo for any reason, just remember... not that many people read my blog anyways.

Many would say that they laugh because they are happy, So this might sounds kind of weird, but laughing makes me happy. I love to laugh. I laugh at everything. I feel the most like myself when I am having a good time and joking with people and laughing. I feel the least like myself when I dont feel like I can around the people that I am with. 

Now the story behind the picture... There was something that happened that was only mildly funny... but Tera and I both started laughing and in our laughter, I bent forward and she went to the right and we collided. Then we reenacted it over and over and laughed for like 15 minutes over it. Caitlin happened to be recording us the whole time so we have it on film.


Day 22 - A picture that confuses me

 I honestly dont have anything for this day.. I couldnt find a picture that confused me.... I think this day was the reason that i put off catching up for the last 3 days.... BUT if I happen to come across anything that will work for this post... I will give it to y'all belated!

Day 23 - A picture of me and the person I have been closest with the longest

Well... since I have already posted about my brother, and one of my besties (Amy Klundt), and the next two days are about the family....  I will tell you about Kiley!!




 Kiley is definitely someone that I have been close with for a long time.... we met in the 8th grade. It was forced friendship at its best. We had a dance class together, so our moms decided to take turns driving us. One week i'd go home with her and the next she'd come home with me. The first time we hung out, we went to lagoon together, because we both had passes. We have been besties ever since. We lived together our freshman year of college, and stayed in really good contact when she went to california to be a nanny. then we lived together again when she came back to Logan for school.

She is currently on a mission on Maceio Brazil. I am so proud of her for going! She comes home in February and I cant even wait! Its gone by so fast!!! She has always been such a good example to me in everyway. She has such a kind heart, and will do anything for her family and friends. I LOVE YOU KY!

Day 24 and 25 - A picture of me and a family member (or all of them in my case!)

Why there are two days of family.. I do not know. Probably because family is so important. I am not complaining... I love my family and Love to talk about them!!!

This is that last family photo we took (way back before my brother went on his mission)

This is my family. I already told you all about my amazing brother Sam on day 14. So I will now tell you all about my parents and my little sister.

My parents names are Cynthia and CJ (Curtis Joseph). Year ago, when my parents met, they worked in the same building. My dad asked my mom out on a date. He says that he asked her out again because she talked alot and She didnt think she was going to give him a second date, but my great grandma (who she was living with at the time) knew that he was the guy for her and convinced her to go out with him again. They got married in 1984. My mom is super social and talkative. She talks to anyone and everyone. She is a secretary in the counseling office at layton high. She loves white chocolate and baseball. She never has to shave her legs. that makes me mad. She is very loving and cares so much about her family! My dad is Super chill. He love to watch movies and fish. He can talk about fishing in Alaska for hours. He does cabnetry and counter tops and alot of odd jobs for random people fixing things and what not. The last couple summers he spent the summers in Alaska as a fishing captain. He likes to cook, and is good at it! I've only seen him cry once in my life. He is always happy and probably one of the nicest guys Ive ever met in my whole entire life.

 My baby sisters name is Caitlin. She is almost 3 years younger than me. Growing up, the only thing we ever really fought about was clothes. She has so much energy all the time. She was a dette in highschool and is SO good at dancing. She is super smart and really motivated. We lived together last year up in Logan while I was finishing up my senior year and she wasa new freshman at Utah State. I loved living with her. We grew even closer than we were before. She is still up there going into Special Education. She is SO caring, and is so good with the kids that she works with. It is the perfect job for her. She is very independent and can be SO stubborn, but that is who she is and that is why I love her. If you ever want to talk to her about boys, you have to pull teeth to get anything out of her... She doesnt like to talk about it. I love her so much!


WHEW! All caught up again... Only 5 more days! Then maybe I will stay in the habit and blog a little more than I did last months :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many things that I love about this post.

P.S. I am sure if you look through your pictures with me in them you will find something that makes no sense.