Monday, December 20, 2010

Remember that time when i stopped on day 25?

Ok, I know I never finished my 30 days of Sarah Webb, and as sad as this is, its because I couldnt think of anything for the 'picture of something that means alot to you' day that I havent already blogged about. So I suppose I will just list again the things that mean the most... Here are the last few days of me.


Day 26 - A picture of something that means alot to me.


• My family
• My friends
• My religion
• My Degree
• My Job
• My country
• My personality
• My quirks
• My Trials
• My Experience

There it is...  a short list of things that mean the most to me. I know that some of them are cliche *cough* Trials *cough*  but seriously... I am someone who gets comfortable in life, and it werent for something going wrong in life, I wouldnt have the motivation to make it better, so for that reason I am grateful. HOWEVER I do think that my life sails pretty smooth compared to alot of peoples, so ask me ten years from now after I have really been tried if I am still grateful :)

Day 27 - A picture of something your afraid of

One serious and one not so serious... both legitimate fears I have.


I hate feeling like I have failed someone or at something, for this reason I am also afraid to try new things, especially in front of other people. 


I am also scared of falling down things... stairs, mountains, whatever. I get really scared when i go hiking or driving up mountain sides. I also get scared on non-carpeted stairs, or one that are really narrow or hard to walk on. I think this stems from that one time i fell off a car.

Day 28 - A picture of me last year and now

Well I really havent changed from then to now.... Other than I cut some bangs, and got glasses.

This was taken almost exactly one year ago at the festival of trees.

 This was taken this summer, but it shows the two changes I made in my appearance.


Day 29- A picture that can always make you smile

Every picture I have has some memory attached to it, so really they all make me smile... but I will just share a funny one that makes me smile not only because its awesome, but because of the memory and also the girls that are in it with me.

Tera, Caitlin, Ashlee, and I after our lumberjack party... please take notice to the fact that we are also sitting on a plaid couch.


Day 30 - Who am I?

I am Sarah Jane Webb. I am passive aggressive, and easy going. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but am always a little too hard on myself. I have a hard time feeling sorry for people that are selfish. I am a visual learner, and love to look at anything and everything (people, movies, art, clothes). I am extremely forgetful and oblivious to alot of things. I am not a clean person although I try so hard to be. I am a grandma driver. I like to set goals, but usually lack the motivation to follow through. I like to be myself, but hate to be the center of attention. I have a low standard for what I think is funny.. which means I laugh at everything, however I dont think that crude and vulgar things are funny, although I will never judge you if you do. I am a hopeless romantic, that fails to show it. I am a bargain shopper. I love to sing and dance in the car. I love to craft, and cook. I am independent. I am a mormon and an artist. I am street smart, but not book smart. I lack confidence in what I know and what I can do, but I have alot of confidence in who I am. I try to be a better person each day, and slowly I am becoming the person I want to be. Im pretty sure Its a lifetime goal that will never be achieved.. but I will keep on trying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you FINALLY finished this :)

jason & kiley. said...

I cant express how much I love you... OR.. how much I freakin miss you!!!!!!
I know you... and I know we will always be friends!!!
Love you with ALL my heart!!!
MUAH!!!!!