Sunday, January 2, 2011

Annual year end review in 50 picture or less... 2010 style

 January:
So the year started off a little bit slow. I was just starting my last semester of school, so all I really did was school and work. But at the end of January my roommates and I threw a birthday party for Ashlee. It was lumberjack themed and awesome!

 This is Ashlee
These are the mustaches
These are all the flapjacks we cooked
These are all the lumberjacks that showed up to party with us
dancing was a must. 
February:
Since I never seem to be dating anyone over valentines day, the only thing that ever happens to me is my birthday. We celebrated by going to eat at Kamin Thai, then we had cake and Ice cream at night. 

Tera gave me the makings for french onion soup for my birthday.
Once again I have the best roommates in the whole world, because that weekend they threw me a surprise party at crystal hot springs. I dont know how I have managed to have 3 suprise parties and still never catch on. 

March:
Half the month of March was spent in the amazing country of Brazil.
I went down for a humnitarian service project and ended up staying a couple extra days just for fun. 

I also finally made it to the festival of colors
Before

After
April:
April is an odd month, so looking back in my journal I found that the most exciting things i did this month were: attend the polonisian student luau, which made me want to join their culture

had an afternoon in the park in the hammocks I brought back from brazil


and I did finally become a true aggie in April.

It was with a real guy though.
May:
 Hey-oh. I graduated from college in may. that was awesome.

I also went on a date with my friend Brandon, where I got to ride the zamboni at the Logan Ice Rink. How many people can say they have done that?

Also I went to my first of like 5 bees games of the summer. 

June:
I finally went to see the man made land art called the sprial getty that is on the Great salt lake. 


I got a job at Bobunny Press
my desk and computer... it doesnt look that clean anymore.
this is the first pallet of the first paper line i designed,
I finally got my eyes checked and got glasses.

 

July: 
Went to the kaysville Fireworks with some of my old friends from HS to celebrate my favorite holliday, The 4th of July! 

I went Boating with some new friends from the ward

and i went to the Ward activity in bear lake

August: 
I went to see the Lion King with one of my besties: Amy Klundt.
I went to Bear Lake with some friends.
I went to the manti temple to do baptisms with my ward. First time I'd ever been in that temple. 


Took a trip down to Vegas with Brent, Logan, and Natalie 

September: 
I got a new car

October: 
I went to Logan to go to the BYU vs USU football game.


We carved pumpkins
I went to Thriller with my sister and my mom. 
I finally got to go to Witches night out with my family.
The Relief society had a overnight retreat at my uncles cabin.

November: 
I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour with my cousin Janae

I saw the midnight showing of Harry potter 7 part 1


December: 
First off is the annual high tea.
This year I didnt go to the lights at temple square, but I did go see the lights at layton park and the zoo lights.

Saw Kirt Bestor with the family.

I went to a 1920's party at the junior achievement center in SLC at the gateway.


and finally I went to dinner ugly sweater style with some old friends

 2010 was a great year. ALOT happened and ALOT changed. After living the same life in logan for the last 4 years, the graduating and moving home threw my life for a spin, but i think it has been a great change and a great year. I have made alot of really great friends being back home. This last year has been proof that so much can change in one short year I cant wait to see what 2011 has to bring... time to go write those new years resolutions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah I am always commenting on here, but:
1) This was a walk down memory lane for me considering I was at most of these great happenings.
2) I need to get your panoramic shots of Rio and develop one more my room they are AMAZING!!!
3) I am so glad that we look so great in those sweaters