Monday, January 24, 2011

So much for trying to be better with my money

What can I say, i am a sucker for a deal. I shop at thrift stores and I browse daily deal sites. One day when i dont have the money to do so, I will probably try and kick these habits but for now I am getting great deals on so many things... like today.



I AM GETTING SCUBA CERTIFIED!!!! 

Todays KSL deal was to get completely certified for $165 (which for those of you that are thinking that that is alot of money... its usually closer to $350 - $400 dollars.) Its been on my bucket list for a while and everytime i go somewhere that I have the opportunity to scuba dive I always wish that I had my certification, so now I will be. I am a littler nervous, but mostly REALLY excited! WAHOO!

1 comment:

Abby Neff said...

Sarah! It was the best decision I ever made! Let me know when you are certified and we will go to the park city crate or something! I say, screw the money and good for you!