Friday, January 14, 2011

its a friday night, why ya sittin' home?

What is my problem!?!? The weekend rolls around these days and all i want to do is chill at home doing random crafts and watching movies. I miss having roommates because at least when I had roommates, I was still with friends even when i stayed home on friday.

anywho,  just wanted to share this video spotlighting my paper line that I helped design at work:
(you dont actually have to watch the whole thing, I just thought it was cool)



Also I finished one of my notebooks that i bought forever ago:



I went to the DI today after work because I was bored and bought a bunch more books that I thought were cool, Im going to start making them and try to sell them on etsy... we'll see how that goes.



Lastly... I just found out that the zodiac signs changed today (maybe) and I now fall under the Capricorn constellation. Their qualities are described as 'willingness to work hard and determination to succeed' whereas my old sign was Aquarius. Their qualities are 'vision, intellect and humanity' I think that i fall better under aquarius. What am I suppose to say now when a guy uses the pick up line 'so whats your sign?!" Crazy austonomers.

I suppose I will go find something to do now... bye all.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Haha, so now I know you'll be selling books on etsy.
I heard the zodiac thing is not really legitimate...
and there's no way I'm giving up being a Scorpio. lol
Call your etsy shop Duly Noted. lol Idk I'm just making stuff up.
By the way I'm so jealous of your job.

Unknown said...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/7382756.html

However I think I make a lousy Cancer and Gemini might be better for me.