Friday, January 21, 2011

bobunny paper lines

I suppose since work is all I really do, that i will share with you all my two new lines that I worked on over the last couple months. The first one I actually didnt design most of the papers, I just did all the color adjustments... however I did do a couple of them and alot of the embelishments:



  Here are the new papers: 









Cutouts
Diecut
Collection Pack
6x6 paper pad
Project kit

Card kit



And here are the embellishments! 

Combo Sticker

 Cardstock stickers
3D stickers

layered chipboard

12x12 chipboard

brads

Jewels

Rubon

Stamp

Noteworthy

petals

wraps
  Lastly, Here is our newest addition
 to our embellishments & Albums.

puzzle pieces

buttons

trinkets

And here is the second like I worked on (this one I did most of the papers for)


 Here are the new papers: 










Cut Out

Die Cut
Collection Pack

6" Page Pad

Project Kit

Card Kit


And here are the embellishments!

Combo Sticker

Cardstock Sticker

Cardstock Sticker

Layered Stickers

Layered Chipboard

12" Chipboard

Brads

Jewels

Rub-on

Clear Stamp

Noteworthy

Petals

Wrap
Lastly, Here is our newest addition
 to our embellishments.
Buttons

Trinkets
So there you have it.... its crazy that we have been working on these for months and people are just barely starting to see them!

4 comments:

Kara Nesbort said...

Ooh, I like it! I like that first line you did... it remind me of vintage summer and I need a little of that in this season of coldness :)

Natasha said...

Loved the papers from the second set. Those noteworthy things look fun!

marinda said...

Sar, I love these! This is the first time I have ever been interested in scrapbooking stuff. :) You are so very talented, I am so very jealous. Quit working so hard and come up to Logan and play sometime! Love you!

Brently said...

I'm just so proud...so proud!! It really looks great! I really do want to have a real 'unveiling' party sometime... :)