Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jane austin Movie marathon

Its sad to say that I am a lover of love, but have never seen or read any of the classic love stories written by Jane Austin (with the exception of Pride and Prejudice). Tonight however, that changed. A couple of friends and I decided to have a Jane Austin movie marathon tonight, and let me just tell you -- if I didnt want to fall in love before, I sure do now! We started the night off with pizza and proceeded to watch 3 movies in a row.



Persuasion, Mansfield Park, and Sense and Sensibility.

I cant wait to have another one so we can watch the others!

Best quote of the night: "rebounds can be eternal too" -- Emilee Harberston

5 comments:

. said...

i cant get enough of these movies/books. Love.

Melissa said...

but they wait until the end to kiss?! :( But its meaningful so I guess thats ok :). I agree with you!!

Natasha said...

Love persuasion! I haven't seen Mansfield Park though.

*ALi* said...

Sense and Sensibility is one my favorites! I could watch that over and over again. I haven't seen the other two though. You have inspired me.

marinda said...

Sar, you should definitely take the time to read the books. As much as I love Pride & Prejudice movie style, I absolutely LOVE the book! I haven't seen or read any of her other movies/books but Pride & Prejudice is fabulous!! And now I want to watch/read the others! Love you!