Saturday, January 15, 2011

Your mission if you choose to accept it is...

Ok, So i did go out and do something with my friday night... but now i am home again, and back to browsing etsy for really cool things. Soakin' it all in. My mind is exploding with all my ideas. 

This is pretty good blogging for me, two posts in one night -- I was just sitting here thinking about what I should name my etsy shop and I really have never been good at naming things (my vocabulary lacks a little) so I just wanted to open it up to all 5 of my readers for your help. (it tells me I have 24 followers but I am consistently getting comments from the same 5 people, So i think that its lying).

So here is your mission: If you are reading this post, leave a comment with a clever etsy name. If you dont know what etsy is go here (www.etsy.com) and check it out. If you cant think of a name, leave a comment anyways so I know that I am not just sending all my ridiculous posts out into the black hole called the world wide web.

LOVE YOU ALL! 

6 comments:

Jessie Gold Price said...

I'm now going to keep thinking of names all day! I'll text you good ones throughout the day, so don't be alarmed if my texts are random! Love ya!

Natasha said...

What are you going to be selling?
call it Pockets (the seat of your pants!) lol
idk.
Or Simple Joys
jk I don't like that much but I was trying to think of something with your initials.

Misty said...

I have no names for you because if you think your english lacks I'm pretty sure mine does too. LOL Love the notebook

Loni said...

Yay for Etsy! I don't have any ideas for names. Naming things is very hard for me. But once you join, come find me! What are you planning on selling? I will stick you in a few treasuries! Also. my two cents of advice about etsy: don't get frustrated if you don't sell anything at first. And, list or relist something everyday and have nice photos :)

Carly LeBaron said...

The stupid word verification letters are telling me to tell you to call it "ingrak." But don't do that; the word verification matrix might explode if you steal one of their clever, randomly-generated ways to tell if I'm trying to spam your blog. But seriously folks, here are some good (but mostly bad) ideas for names:

1) RANCH!
2) Do do do do do do pizza
3) SpiderWebb Designs
4) Webb Designs
5) Smiles by the Miles
6) SJW Creations
7) The World-Wide Webb
8) iDIY
9) RANCH!
5)

Cameron, Katie & Jack Hunter said...

How about "callmecrafty" or you could pull a Kampus Korner and spell it "kallmekrafty" or how about "trueaggiedesign" you are, after all, a true aggie and you did graduate from one of the greatest schools EVER! :)

Word Verification word: colla-the slang term for collar as in "I'm gonna flip up my colla" You could us that! "flippedupcolla" that's a good name!