Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Made my day

So right now at work we are in the 'brainstorming' process where we are given some general ideas like 'floral' or 'summer' and spend a couple weeks throwing out whatever we can come up with in the hopes that it someday becomes a full fledged line of paper.

I threw out some elements a while ago for a line and my boss liked them enough to want to use them, but use them to create what is in her head vs what is in mine. Sometimes this proves to be quite the struggle. Today however, I was working on it and she had me tweak a few things and she loved it... which is amazing to say the least, because sometimes it takes paper after paper after paper to finally get what her broad descriptions are looking for ... So after her telling me that i nailed it, she walked away from my desk and my cubical mate, misty, immediately hands me this note:




That is when I laughed for a good 2 or 3 minutes. Yeah, it totally started the day off right. I wouldnt want to share a cube with anyone else.

1 comment: