Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bucket List Item #243

I really dont know what number this is on my bucket list, but it is definitely on there... I should really write them all down.

I CHOPPED OFF MY HAIR!!! 


 I have always wanted to chop off my hair and donate it to Locks of Love.


Utah state has an event called aggie locks where they have lots of people come and cut their hair it all at once. I almost did it last year, but couldnt bring myself to give up my long hair.

I think the fact that i am going on a mission and leaving my life behind and essentially starting over for a while made me decide that I should just do it and that there is no better time to do it than now, So a little over 10 inches later.... I have short hair!

it took SIX (count em six) pony tails because I have so much hair
no turning back
thats alot of hair right there
and its short!
Its going to take some getting use to for sure, but on the bright side, the time it takes me to get ready is probably going to be cut in half, my hair is SUPER healthy. It hasnt been this healthy for years. If i decide I want to go back to long, It will grow out while I am gone. now for a before and after photo (Dont mind the fact that I am not the most photogenic person in the world.)


BEFORE

AFTER

5 comments:

Emily M. said...

holy cow! you and your sisters are TWINS now. i seriously had to stare at that last picture to convince my self it wasn't her! i LOOOOVE it! it took me awhile to get used to my short hair.. .the weirdest part is feeling air/wind on the back of your neck. but it is way easier to take care of and SO SO cute on you!! :)

Emily M. said...

sister* not sisters

Amy K said...

I love it! And I love that you have a bucket list :) because I have one, I only have half of my written down ha ha ha so that is another things on my list to catch up on HA HA HA. Well I will see you soon!

Abby Neff said...

Sarah you go girl! so proud of you!

Marinda said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! You chopped your hair! I can't believe it! I love it though, and am so proud that you finally did it...even though you would never participate in Aggie Locks with me. :) I need to see it soon!! mmk?! Love you!