Monday, April 27, 2009

I dont want to study!!


So I am sitting here at the Library and dont want to be studying at all for my final. Hence the reason I am writing a blog. I even locked myself in the very back corner of the third floor to avoid all socializing that might happen but I would still rather be browsing the internet that reading my boring business english text book. So for everyone that is sick of studying for finals or just need some cool things to look at to fill your time here are a couple sweet things i have found on the internet lately. (for those of you who spend lots of time with me, you might have already seen them!)



This is one of the coolest Videos i have seen. Just some nerdy back ground on this kind of a video... this is called stop motion animation. basically they just move ever so slightly and take a photo every time she/he/theobjects move and then after thousands and thousands of photos are taken they composite them together and put it to music and VUWALA... this is what you get. its even more impressive that in the average animation film there are about 25 frames (or pictures in the case) per second... you do the math.


Super Sprayer - The best video clips are right here

This one you have to watch all the way till the end for the wow factor. i just think its sweet!


Im thinking this is probably photoshoped but still #1 if it is, that is some mad photoshopping skills! and #2 if it isnt someones got alot of time to do this and the whole world needs to see it!



nothing really to say about this one except for.. ENJOY!

Well i guess i am off to take my final after only studying 10 our of 18 chapters... wish me luck, i'll obviously need it!

No comments: