Thursday, April 2, 2009

New To Blogging

So I decided that after looking at a few blogs lately i better make my own so i can keep tabs on them all; and rather than expressing everything on my "status" on facebook I can just write it in a nice little paragraph on here. I feel kind of like i am back on myspace making a cool background to go along with it, but being the graphic design I am couldnt leave it to be one of the boring premade layouts they have. It still has a lot of work but soon it will look the way i want :)

2 comments:

jason & kiley. said...

Sar I LOVE your background!! you should make me one so that I don't have to use a boring premade one! haha

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm glad you have a blog too :) now i can keep tabs on you since we seriously don't see eachother anymore!