Wednesday, October 7, 2009

knock knock, whos there? LIFE

Welp, Its official. Whether i want it to be here or not. Life is about to come knocking on my door. Yesterday i Met with my academic advisor about graduation. Turns out instead of a 3 credit last semseter filled with nothing but taking it easy and loving life, I have to take 9 credits of art to graduate.

Not that i am complaining, that is my major. But i was looking forward to having a couple months break from the all nighters. rushed projects. and graphic design 24/7.

So my final 4 months of school will be the following:

3 credits of Portfolio Prep.
3 credits of Graphic interface design (webdesign)
1 credit of communication seminar
2 credits of BFA exhibit

Along with all that i have to continue to work, figure out where i am going and what i am doing after i walk, diploma in hand at graduation.... Am i really ready for this?

Ready or not, Here it comes.

1 comment:

Scott Ficklin said...

come to law school with me. everything you learned about art will come in handy?