Saturday, August 7, 2010

Post Secrets

I've become quite the blog junkie in the last year or so, I love getting a glimpse into other peoples worlds and seeing who they are by what they decide to write about. One of my favorite blogs to look at is called Post secret. It was a project started by a guy named Frank Warren a while back. He traveled from maryland down to DC and passed out blank post cards to random strangers and asked them to write a secret on it and mail it to him. years later he has received over 1/2 a million post cards with peoples secrets written on them. Every Sunday he posts 20-25 post cards he has received that week (some funny, some sad, some really graphic, but all interesting).... I think I love it so much because so many times I can relate to what is said on the postcard, and it shows me that I am more normal that I ever feel like, and that the things that I am embarrassed to admit out loud, other people go through and are just as embarrassed to admit. Today I found this one, and Love it because it is exactly how i have felt for the last 6 months of my life as I try to become myself no matter who I am around.

Check it out at postsecret.com

No comments: