Thursday, September 23, 2010

My first scrapbook page

I have been working for a scrapbooking company for 3 1/2 months and have yet to do ANY scrapbooking at all. At work we have a wall of scrapbook pages, one for everyone that works there. I was suppose to make it when I started work, but I kept putting it off and laughing it off when it was brought up at work. However, today when I was leaving work I felt like making it... so i grabbed a couple things and came home and put it together.... SOOOO here is how it turned out:


And this is where I drew my inspiration from: 



I dont think I will ever be REALLY into scrapbooking, but it was fun once I got going :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you actually scrapbooked something! Also when is the debut of @#$%& by Sarah?

Abby Neff said...

sarah that is the cutest thing i have ever seen... oh how crafty you are!