Sunday, October 3, 2010

This is work!

I finally get to share with you all what I do for work!
I have been working for Bobunny Press for 4 months now and I dont get to really show anyone what I do at work until it releases for the public to see.... Well, mine released friday... So now I dont have to keep it a secret! 

The line I worked on is called Crush.. Its a valentines day/ love line.
 
 
Here are the papers I designed:

 Cut Outs







 
 12" Die Cut


Collection Pack


 6" Paper Packs


And here are all the Embellishment!
There are a few more that go with the line, these are just the ones that I worked on! 


 Cardstock Stickers



12" Combo Sticker
Dimensional Stickers


Layered Chipboard Stickers


12" Chipboard
 
 Rub-on Border Strips

Clear Stamp Set

I really love my job, its so fun! Now you all have to wait another 3 1/2 months to see what I am working on now!

6 comments:

. said...

This is so awesome! it all looks so professional!
You are so GREAT!

Wes and Dani said...

Wow that looks great! Did you design that all by yourself? So awesome!!

Jessie Gold Price said...

Sarah! I love it! SO CUTE! And I love that you have a blog?! How come I didn't know this?! OOO...I'm excited! Missed you tonight!

marinda said...

SARAH JANE!!!! These are lovely!!! If I was a scrapbooker, I'd be there buying your line faster than you could say...well, anything really. I just love love love it!! I'm glad you love your job! And did I mention that I love your line? Oh, yep, I do. Love you!

Unknown said...

CRUSH by Sarah! I don't have to call it %$*#@ by Sarah any more!!!!

We need to have an unveiling party still. Seriously.

Also our wife is coming home in like two weeks!

Carly LeBaron said...

Wicked!!! Sar, now you get to share your crazy awesome talent with the rest of the world! I LOVE it!!!