Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm 22!

I know I have already blogged about how great my friends are, but seriously, I have some of the best roommates and friends in the whole world.

Growing up, I never had the best birthdays. They weren't terrible, except for one, where i invited like 15 friends and only one showed up, that one was rough; and I guess ever since that one, I have never really liked doing anything for my birthdays, for fear of being that disappointed again. My birthdays were just usually forgotten, so now February 10th is just another day of the year.

However, the last two years I have lived with some of the greatest girls in the whole world. Last year my birthday was great. We just planned on going to dinner as roomies; but little did i know that my best friend, Kiley, was planning a surprise party for me. We got home from dinner and there were a bunch of people at our apartment to celebrate and to have cake and ice cream.

Some of the friends that showed up for my birthday last year

This year my birthday rolled around and I really didnt expect to do anything spectacular for it, So again, we went to Lunch as roommates and had cake and ice cream that night with a couple of them. It was a good birthday spent with some of my closest friends.

Everyone at Lunch at Kamin Thai

My Cake

I also have the funniest roommates... Ashlee gave me a dream catcher, Tera gave me the makings of French onion soup, and Caitlin gave me three movies that i havent seen since my childhood.... So funny!

Today they pulled it again, They threw me another surprise party. Once again, I was oblivious to EVERYTHING. We went to the hot springs and when I walked in the door and everyone screamed surprise.

I really am the luckiest girl to have such great friends. It makes me way sad to think that in 3 short months we will all be going our separate ways. Thanks guys, for being so great!

No comments: