Friday, July 23, 2010

Feelin' Crafty.

The last couple weeks I have run across some sweet blogs that I have fallen in love with. They have so many cute do it yourself projects! A couple days ago i ran across this picture {found here} :
I thought it was super cute, and although it wasnt a DIY project, I decided to try my hand at it. So I went to the DI after work today and picked up an XL sweatshirt from the mens section and a cute patterned shirt to go alot with it.

After cutting and sewing and resewing and cutting and accidentally sewing the pocket shut.... Here is how it turned out.

Sorry about the dirty mirror and the blank expression on my face.

I can decide if I want to add buttons or a draw string or just leave it the way it is, but i think i found my new 'I dont feel like getting ready, so I will just throw on this comfortable shirt' outfit!

I think I'll go dye my hair now.

5 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Cute I totally love it! Sassy. :)

Misty said...

CUTE!

marinda said...

Woah...Sar! Your hair looks like it's been chopped in that picture but I'm pretty sure it has not. Anyway, I super love your sewing creativity and wish I could be that awesome! Come up to Logan soon!! Love you.

Kendra said...

wow... I have no talent when it comes to sewing... anything! Good job. I actually think it is super cute!

Natasha said...

awesome!