Monday, July 12, 2010

Where did all my time go?

So I totally thought that after i graduated I would have 10x more TIME to do the things I wanted. After all, being an art major required all nighters and 3 hour classes, so logically I would.... I was so wrong. I was spoiled with way TOO MUCH time my last semester of school by only having classes on thursday. Now I work full time. I get up at 715 every morning and go to bed on average at 1130 every night. I come home at five, eat some dinner and usually clean something or do some laundry and before I know it, its time to go to bed. As a result in this lack of time I....

.... Usually only check facebook once really fast before I go to bed.

.... Go a week or more between each of my journal entries (which I use to be super diligent about writing everyday).

.... Have yet to find a social scene on the weekdays, therefore I feel like it is not even summer yet.

.... Dont exercise as regularly as I should.

.... am way tired all the time.

.... tend to give up sleeping time to write, because I miss blogging.

Maybe I can train my body to live off of less than 8 hours of sleep.... maybe not.

Also one last thing (spoiler alert for anyone that hasnt watched the bachlorette yet and doesnt want to know who got kicked off):


I am super sad that Kurt got kicked off. I think he is so cute. Maybe he will be the next bachelor? I would watch for sure.


GOODNIGHT NEVERLAND!

3 comments:

marinda said...

Isn't that how it always is? I always feel like once something is over, or once a certain time comes, I'll be less busy. But it seems that life never gets less busy. Oh well...I'm so glad you're taking time out of your busy schedule to come see us in Logan!!!!! I love you Sar!!!

Kendra said...

Hey! That sounds like my life! haha... I work 10 hrs a day. I wake up at 6, go to work at 7, get home at 5:30, and sleep at 10. I have 4 hours to eat, shower, maybe see people for 2 hrs, and then get ready for bed. Half the time I never leave my house... I feel like a hermit.. haha

Adam and Dev said...

Sarah, you crack me up! It's funny because I think we all feel this way! I do have a little more downtime right now actually, but not for long :)

Whenever you come up to Logan, come visit. Miss ya girl!