Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blogging... because I cant sleep

Its 12:30 and I am not tired at all. I have to get up for work at 7, but I tried going to bed and I have just been laying here for an hour. I am going to go ahead and blame my weekend of staying out late for this one. So what do I do when I cant sleep? Blog.

There has been a couple things on my mind as of lately.

#1. Holy Cow! I am not a photogenic person, at all. I was in like 80 pictures this weekend and I think I look decent in MAYBE 10. Its not like I think i am a terrible looking person, but when I am in front of a camera its like no side is my 'good side'.


This was one of the few that I looked decent in haha.

#2 I also realized this weekend how much I identify with this character:

Abad is from the tv series 'community' If you have never heard of it, watch this link: Click Here. He only relates to people through Movies. Every 10 minutes or so this weekend I was quoting some movie, or Tv show, or youtube video, or comedian.... I feel like if it weren't for all these ridiculous quotes stored up in my head, I'd have nothing to say 60% of the time.

#3 more soul searching... Its proven useless to me. I keep learning things about myself but I am still stuck in this stupid rutt .... in kaysville. but whatever, I have now turned my attention to worrying about other people. So many people i have been talking to lately are going through the same things as me, or at least things that are very similar. Why do we all go through this at this age. It totally sucks. But I heard a quote tonight from one of the 'mormon messages' that I liked, It said: 'Trust in God and believe in good things to come'. I love that, cause its true. Eventually things will get better as long as my trust is placed in someone that has been through it, that is all knowing and that can see the big picture.

#4. I love the bachelorette. I am sad Allie kept Chris instead of Ty, but really I didnt want any of them to go home. I hope she ends up with Roberto. He's my favorite... Or Kurt, I love him too. Frank was my favorite in the beginning, but hes starting to get on my nerves with all the doubting that is going on. I cant wait to see who the next Bachelor will be... because I love all the guys in the final 4.... Also, it doesn't surprise me that things didn't work out with Jake and Vienna. All of america could see that she was still immature and not good for him, why couldnt he?
Roberto and Kurt

#5 Lastly, I came to the realization that I have gotten way too casual in my 'appearance' lately. I have stopped caring really what I look like, I just throw on some loose Tshirt and some jeans and go. I use to care alot more and love to get ready in the mornings. I think it needs to go back to being that way. So I went shopping today, Resisted the urge to buy more oversized t-shirts and bought a couple new 'nicer' shirts. So hopefully having some new clothes will help?

Ok, Im gonna try and go back to sleep.... again.

3 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

I like Roberto best too. :) Kurt is okay....I actually quite like Chris, but it's hard to really see where he's going because he's moving so much slower than the rest of the guys.

As for Jake and Vienna, of course I hate Vienna, but Jake seems to be a total jerk-wad too. Yucky.

And I think you are beautiful you need to stop being so hard on yourself!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for commenting on Community!!!! Abed is the best, and I relate to him, in that I look at life like a TV show.

Also you looked great you looked great yesterday, and thank you again so SO SO much!

Move to Logan, that is all. Ok that doesn't work but still just do it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.