Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy birthday America

I love the 4th of July. I think it may be my favorite holiday. I love the parades, the gatherings, the swimming, and most of all the fireworks. I love when you are so close that when the fireworks explode you feel like they are flying straight at you. There is nothing better than finding a sweet spot right under them so you can feel the boom in your chest, and the ash rains down on you. We totally found a spot that good this year!

This is a picture of Drew and Sage (and my feet) laying down watching the fireworks... and that smoke is where they lit the fireworks off from...

This is looking straight up into the sky. Such a perfect night. Only thing that would have made it better was maybe having a boy there, but whatever, it was still AWESOME!

The other great thing about this weekend is that I get my first paid holiday! Wahoo! Another fun fill day before I have to go back to working. So I guess in honor of that I will show you a picture of my Cube and my coworker whom I share the Cube with...


This is misty. She is awesome and hilarious. She is going to have a baby in like a week and then I will be all alone in my cubical. This is my beautiful computer (27" imac baby!) and desk.. and my little bamboo plant. I hope he is still alive when I get back to work Tuesday... I forgot to give him lots of water for the long weekend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

No comments: