Saturday, March 12, 2011

I need constant change

I dont know what it is about me, but I always feel really ancey for something in my life to change. I am about to go on my big trip and so I when I get back I will need something to change, cause I always do. I think this time it might be my hair.... Remember when i accidentally went blonde? ... I am considering going back to that, but on purpose this time. Here are a few photos of what I am thinking:

  
Thoughts anyone? Should i go light again, or keep it brown like it is now?

5 comments:

Emily M. said...

LIGHT! i think it's sooo pretty on you! i also wanted to say congrats on bijou! i love bijou and i will be there so i can't wait to see you!! xoxo

Natasha said...

change it. Hair is always a fun thing to change. Plus going from blonde to brown is easy so you can go back if you want

Misty said...

You're adorable no matter what! cant wait to see the blonde!

Kylie's Reality said...

Hair is an accessory, it is great that you change it as often as you desire! I say go red, or go purple (like mine is currently), or black. Do something new and crazy, it keeps it fun!

marinda said...

I love the blonde! It's so gorgeous on you! You just look so naturally gorgeous and sun-kissed. :)