Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The most talented musician ever!

Sunday night my cousin Abby had one of the two recitals that she has to perform to get her Masters degree in harp performance, and can I just say, she is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! seriously, I am amazed every time I watch her play. her fingers move so fast and she plays so well, it is BEAUTIFUL! She is the second person in Utah to ever achieve their masters in harp performance... which tells you just how good she is. I should have recorded a piece of the recital to share with you all, but I just snapped a few pics....




 Since she reads my blog, this is a shout out to her -- Abby, you are so amazing at everything you do, I love you so much, and I am super proud of you! Thanks for letting me come and listen to you perform.

2 comments:

Abby Neff said...

Ahhhh, Sarah thank you so much! Just made my night!You are so sweet and I am so grateful for you in my life! Good luck with everything and getting through it all... you are my rock star girlfriend!

Alyssa said...

I didn't know you knew Abby!!! :) Her family is famous at the music school.... there is Abby, Lauren, Ben.... There are all so awesome! I wish I could have seen you there! Congrats Abby on a terrific performance!!