Thursday, March 10, 2011

smorgasbord of things

So I have like 1000 posts that I have been wanting to do, but no time to do them.... so here they all are.. layed out for you, buffet style.

First: Would you just take a look at these pictures! I am as ready for spring as the next sunbird, but seriously, how can you not be happy when you wake up to a view like this. I Love the way snow looks!


Next, I got my blog up and going for my new 'business'... So you should all become followers of it, I promise to try and make it inspirational for all my crafty friends... maybe show a couple cool videos and things that I love as well as things that I am doing and making. It will be worth the click of your button.

Next, I made this awesome gift card holder for my friend shannon at work. She was buying herself a computer... So we decided for her birthday to chip in to her computer fund. Dont mind the bad hand writing.


Lastly, I went on my annual ice fishing date with my dad the other week! Jessie and her family came along too, and it was a blast! 
startin' off the day right will a little fish kiss..... gross Andrea.
Jessie and I chillin on the ice
The Fam! the blank stare of my dads face is awesome.
My dad and Jessies dad became best friends.
The littlest catch of the day...
... and the biggest catch of the day

I have one more big post that I havent done, but I think I will do that in a couple days, because it will be a long one and I just got really tired, So i suppose I will just hit the hay now!

1 comment:

Jessie Gold Price said...

I love your blog posts! Maybe we should blog our 7:00 challenge? hahahaha