Saturday, March 5, 2011

Its official

I GOT INTO THE BIJOU MARKET!!!!

This morning I woke up with an email on my phone that started

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a vendor for our 2011 Spring market on April 8th & 9th! We have an exciting line-up of old favorites and up and coming artists and we can't wait to see what you have created for this show!"

I immediately jumped out of bed ran into my moms room to tell her, all whilst jumping up and down on her bed in excitement (I was jumping so hard that she started to raise the number on her sleep number bed so I didnt break it).

I am on cloud nine! This is the most exciting news to get when you live a routine life like mine... I started something, and its going somewhere... I feel so good! Then the realization that the show is in a month and i am leaving to mexico for 8 days in the middle there hit, and that is when i decided that I am dropping off the face of the earth for the next month. I have 2.2 books to read. A whole slew of notebooks to create. and I still need to find some chacos today to take with me to mexico. Sleep will be optional for the next month.

So if you dont see me for a while, Its not that I dont like you... Im just going crazy with everything I have going on. I will give you more details on the market when its gets closer!!!!

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jessie Gold Price said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited! I've been telling my whole family! I will help you with whatever you need! I'm so excited!!!! Woot woot!

Janae said...

Sarah Jane! I'm so tickled for you! I'm here for you if you need any help!! Your so fabulous!

Abby Neff said...

Yahoo! Sarah I am SOOOOO proud of you! congratulations! how exciting!

natalie. said...

sarah!
congrats!
i love the bijou and i will for sure be there to see your adorable stuff!
you are so crafty! i love it!