Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Bobunny release!

I cant believe Ive been working at Bobunny for almost a year now! Today we started previewing our spring release on our blog so now I get to post my lines that I have been working on for the last couple months on my blog! YAY! Without further ado... here is the first line that I created: Barefoot and Bliss. This has been my favorite line i have done so far, it was a blast to design it all! I will post the other line I worked on in the next couple days (as soon as they post it to the Bobunny blog first)











Cut Out
Die Cut

12" Collection Pack


6" Page Pad

12" Combo Sticker

Cardstock Sticker

Cardstock Sticker

12" Chipboard

Layered Stickers

Layered Chipboard

Brads

Buttons

Jewels

Noteworthy

Rub-on

Stamps

Trinkets
Mini Album

5 comments:

Jessie Gold Price said...

Super cute my friend! I LOVE IT and i really want all your lines that you have designed....but not to scrapbook with. Just to frame :)

Samantha said...

for serious? you're amazing girl! and you know you want to give me some of that amazingness :) jk I'll go buy it...
I love you and i'm so glad to hear everything's going so well!

Kara Nesbort said...

Coool Sarah, I like all your textures and patterns. I've been wanting to do some patterns.
Also, I scoped out some seniors at the BFA show but I'm not sure of the story on them...whether they could work in Layton or not.

marinda said...

Hello Adorable!!!! I love this line! Honestly, looking at your work ALMOST makes me want to scrapbook. They're so dang cute!!! Love you!

Natasha said...

awesome work! crazy it has been a year!