Monday, May 2, 2011

When life give you down, A friend brings avocados

Two posts in one day. You'd think I had all the time in the world to be blogging (false) haha. But I was just sitting here thinking about what awesome friends I have and how I really should be better at being a friend back. What sparked this thought your might ask?! Well, I will tell you!

Today I got home from work annoyed because my head hurt and I had a frustrating day on the job and I had alot to do but didnt want to even think because my head was pounding, so i decided to skip out on some stuff and take a nap to try and sleep off the headache and the frustrating feelings I was having. A couple hours later after I had woken up and was getting ready to do a bunch of stuff who shows up? none other than one of my best friends in the whole world Jessie.

 (This is Jessie and me on our recent trip to Mexico)

She knew I was having a bad day and she wanted to bring me a treat, but since a couple of us decided to not eat sweets for a couple months... she brought me these instead: 


Only a friend like her would know how much a bag full of avocados would totally make my day! 

Thanks Jessie, your the best!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Add avocado, milk and sugar into a blender then drink the smoothie goodness.

Jessie Gold Price said...

I'm just seeing this post! You are so cute! Thanks! But really, you are my bestest! I'm grateful to have you in my life! Love ya!