Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Liberty Paper Line

Here is the second paper line I have been working on! LIBERTY! My coworker Rae and I co-designed this one. We both had cool patriotic lines going so they had us combine the two of them and this is how they turned out! If you go comment on the Bobunny blog you could maybe win some of this line!


LETS GET STARTED!!!











Cut Outs

Die Cuts

12" Collection Pack

6" Page Pad

12" Combo Sticker

Cardstock Sticker
Cardstock Sticker
12" Chipboard

Layered Sticker

Layered chipboard
Brads

Buttons

Jewels

Noteworthy

Rub-ons

Stamp

Trinkets
Mini Album

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you keep making great paper I am going to be tempted to start scrap booking...well maybe not, but still the paper looks great!

Lizzy said...

Sar bear.. rumor has it you're going on a mission. I AM SO EXCITED!!! Please write me and let me know when you get your call!!

LOVE YOU

caitlin said...

That first one reminds me of captain america... just saying