Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Hunger Games movie

Ok, so I realize that I am not even going to be around when this movie comes out in march of next year, but that has not stopped me from following the going ons of it RELIGIOUSLY!

I just finished reading the books for a second time, well I listened to them, and I think I might be just as crazy about these books as I am about Harry Potter. Which by the way I have now moved on to re-listening to the harry potter series again for the millionth time, Im half way through the first book and fully plan to finish all 7 of them before the last movie comes out.... 56 day! 

Anywho, back to the hunger games.... I probably check IMDB once a day to see the new people they have casted, and today at work my co-worker Rae sent me this link mockingjay.net and it is FANTASTIC! they post news and interviews and the people they are casting and everything! Its awesome.

I dont disagree with anyone they have casted thus far... I love gale, and Peeta, and Hamitch and Effie, and rue and look how good Jennifer Lawrence looks as katniss!!


And I am way excited for Stanley Tuccito to play Ceasar Flickerman....


The rest of the cast looks awesome... They just announced a couple of the stylists (portia and octavia) today... but really I am just waiting to see who Cinna is. He is one of my favorite characters in the book! If you havent read these books, you should... cause they are SO good.

OH, The things I am giving up to go serve the Lord for a year and a half :)

2 comments:

Jessie Gold Price said...

Bahh! I'm so excited! I haven't even finished the books and I'm so excited!

Janae said...

Did you hear who's playing Cinna yet! Lenny Kravitz! Crazy!!!