Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Called to Serve..... *Drum Roll*

So waiting to open my call tonight was alot harder than I thought it would be.
I went stir crazy at work... 11 o clock rolled around and I couldnt handle it anymore. I had to go home during lunch to check if the call was in the mail..... It was!!!


I left it there for the rest of the day but never stopped thinking about it.

I got home and hung out for another couple hours. Then when everyone showed up it was a little overwhelming ... I really dont like being the center of attention. There were cameras everywhere and all eyes were on me... Everyone guessed and no one got even close. Not one person that I have talked to in the last 2 months since I have started this process has guessed that mission. I really had it in my mind that I was going foreign somewhere, but I read my call and im going to......

Tallahassee Florida!
I enter the MTC on August 10th. (my 1/2 birthday)


There it is! my mission call!

So lastly, Here is a picture of my mission boundries


I am really excited to go there. I think it will be an awesome mission! 
Look out Florida, HERE I COME!



9 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! How fun. Weston was just south of you in Orlando. Get ready for some humidity :)

Kayde said...

Yay Congrats Sarah! that sounds so fun

Loni said...

Yay Sarah! Congrats!!

Abby Neff said...

You are going to be amazing sarah. Florida is SOOOOO lucky to have you!

Lizzy said...

yaaaay Sar! I have been praying real hard that you would come to Nashville, TN but I guess my prayers were partly heard because you are coming to a mission that is actually pretty dang close! There is only one mission between us. haha. I am so excited for you.. YOU WILL LOVE THE SOUTH!!

Alyssa said...

Sarah, I am so excited for you! You are going to be an awesome missionary. It seems so weird you only live a few miles away from me right now, but yet I haven't seen you in ages. Let's not make that another 18 months, and get together before you leave!

Misty said...

I'm so so so so happy for you. Though I'm going to miss you so much.

*ALi* said...

Congratulations Sarah! That's great!

Natasha said...

Congrats! You will be awesome, you have such a great personality!