Wednesday, January 13, 2010

dreaming of toast

So, my roommate every morning asks me... did you have another one of your crazy dreams last night? and more often than not i can say yes. She always gets so excited to hear then, and for a good reason, something crazy happens in my head at night and i come up with these weird things, that somehow seem normal to the 'dream Sarah'.... I have decided to share those with the world as well, Cause last night.....

I had a crazy dream!

Ok, so it started off at my house in kaysville, and i was really craving a piece of toast but we didnt have any bread. So i went to the U's campus.. cause of course that is where you find bread for toast. I got up there and realized that I wasnt a student and that i didnt have an ID card to get into the cafeteria, so i went in anyways and the guard wasnt at the front desk (because again... of course cafeterias have guards) so i snuck in and got my toast and i sat down and went to butter it and they were out of butter, so went up the stairs and couldnt find any butter but the guard had seen me so i went back down stairs and was digging frantically through a bowl of single serving sized things of jelly, and creamers, and everything but butter, until the guard finally caught up with me and was like "come with me" so i did and he walked me back to the table that i left my toast and it had fallen off the table and the plate had cracked and made a bigger mess than toast ever would make. He got really mad at me and kicked me out of the cafeteria without my toast. So i was walking back to my car and I ran into my friend courtney and she was waving at me, but i didnt think she was waving at me so i turned around and her sister elise was behind me. and then her other sister brooke showed up and we were all talking and they had all transfered down to the U for school because it was a better campus, and that is when we saw the new 'building' that made campus what it was... and it ended up being a car wash where if you went through it you got a crazy robe to keep. and we thought it was so cool, so we were going to take my car through it, but when we got to my car there was one of the robes sitting on my front seat with a note that said something weird like "I knew that you would like one of these, it took me a long time to figure out where you would be today, but i ahve been working on it for a month since we became facebook friends" WEIRD.... and that is when i woke up....

Just Incase you were wondering what i dreamed about at night... Its things like Toast and Car washes.... so now you know!


3 comments:

Kayde said...

hahaha Sarah! that was the best dream every I was cracking up the whole time reading it you have some crazy dreams.

Alyssa said...

HOLY FREAKIN' COW! I have weird dreams too!!! I'm so glad that I found your blog!!
You can check mine out at http://moonus678.blogspot.com/!

i was seriously rolling over on the floor laughing becuase of the guards in the cafeteria! :D and toast... all the way from kaysville to the U? that's like 25 or 30 miles!

Abby Neff said...

hahahaha oh my gosh sarah! What a crazy thing! Haha i think my favorite part was you heading to the U because of course the U has toast of all places!. Sure love you!