Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in 50 pictures or less...

January:
new years was spent in Las Vegas with my two cousins
the strip was completely shut down and there were people packed in every direction


My friend colby made us indian food and showed us how to make a turbin out of t-shirts and we ate dinner sitting on the floor in his living room


February
:
My birthday this year was the best one i have had when my roommates threw me a suprise party.


March:
For spring break i went with the art department to New york for a week.




April:
I went on a cruise with my family to the Caribbean for my sisters senior trip.

At the end of the month i went to LA with my friend melody, where she served her mission. we took our bikes with us and rode them through beverly hills. It was my favorite part of the week.
June:
the summers in logan are always great. We went to a couple Demolition derbys,

took a trip to st george with Liz, Kiley, and my cousin janae. On the way back there was a kid hanging out of the back of a truck getting a drink from a cooler. When we passed them kiley stuck her head out the window and asked him to pass her one. So the dad driving handed me a Diet coke out the window.

We did some pretty crazy stuff as roommates.. ashlee threw her phone away and had to go dumpster diving for it.

we built a fort out of mattresses in the old farm parking lot.

Sledded down the hill on cookie sheets

dressed up crazy and went to wendover on the fun bus.

played 'fizzball'... a game where you play baseball with cans of soda pop. when you hit the can it explodes.
the last week in june was spent at EFY in salt lake.

July:
I spent two weeks of July Working the EFY sessions in Logan



August:
We went to a place called bloomington lake up by bear lake. its a small lake with a rope swing. You cant stay in the water for long because there was still snow up there and the lake is run off.


my best friend kiley left on a mission.
September:
the start of the school year came, we moved into our duplex and had a BBQ to kick off the new year.


I also got my first flat tire ever... My sister and I changed it all by ourselves.
October:
for halloween we dressed up and went out to eat at texas road house. I was a pinata.




I went to the pumpkin walk 3 different times. Once on a date, once for FHE and once with my roommates.

We also carved pumkins as roommates.
November:
the end of november we went to look at the lights at temple square.


Saw transibyrian orchestra with my family.


My roommate Katie got married to Cameron Hunter.


December:
the beginning of December brought the BYU vs USU basketball game. BEST GAME EVER!


Tera, Tasha and I went to the festival of trees.

I spent the rest of December at home with my family in kaysville. Its been a great year! and 2010 is going to be just as exciting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2010 trip to Brazil!!!!

Anonymous said...

who wants to compete with sarah's year?! not me!! i should just start tagging along with you :]

as for 2010.. i see a fun filled visit to st. george in the near future

yes? yes!
love you!! happy new year!!

Abby Neff said...

Sarah I love your blog! It is so so awesome!!!!