Monday, January 25, 2010

Meant to be...

10 minutes or so ago I came into work, sat down at my computer and started my usual ritual.

Check the email. Check the blog. Check the facebook.

Somewhere in between the email and the blog i started to really crave a bagel. For some reason nothing sounds better than that right now. (its 1140 and all i have eaten today is a granola bar).

After seeing that there were no updated blogs for me to read, I moved onto checking my facebook and low and behold this add was on the side of my screen:

SO, i became a fan... and now as soon as I am done with the project i am currently working on, I will go use this coupon... and go get a delicious bagel.


I think i was meant to get a bagel today!

2 comments:

Scott Ficklin said...

can you print out like 45 of them for me please?

Abby Neff said...

you are too funny