Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its Official....

I'M EMPLOYED!

Back in march I decided to be a student host for the career fair at utah state. I dont know what compelled me to do it, but I just felt like I really wanted to. I checked in with my company and they said they didnt need anything from me, so I decided to walk around and check everything out.. it was an engineers dream come true, however over in the corner there was a company called bobunny scrapbooking, and I stopped to talk to them. They were looking for designers, so I filled out an application, and a few days later they called me for an interview. unfortunately I was going to be in Brazil when they wanted me to come in, but after I got back I made the drive down to Layton and interviewed with them. I didnt hear anything back and really just got more caught up in school and graduating to really care, but after graduation happened I realized I was still out of a Job and had no where to go. I started looking for any old job, until I got a call from Bobunny scrapbooking asking me to come in for a second interview. I was shocked. It had been two months since my last interview and didnt expect anything to come from it. I went in for the interview, they looked at my stuff again, and then told me they were going to make me an offer and I should get my contract by monday.

I anxiously waited for monday to come (thinking that it was coming by mail) and when the mail man arrived and it wasnt there I was so disappointed. Later on I checked my email and to my surprise there it was– An email from Vicki– I opened it, read through the offer and was so happy that it was exactly how much I was hoping for! So i took it.

I am now an official employee of Bo Bunny scrapbook and I start on June 7th! YAY!



5 comments:

Carly LeBaron said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you Sar! You'll be fantastic!

Megan Allen said...

Yay!! Way to go Sarah! You're amazing. Also, thanks for your comments on my entry this morning. You're the best :)

Kayde said...

yay!! that is soo cool congrats

marinda said...

Oh my heck! Congrats Sar!!!! That is so great!! I always knew you would be successful. Love ya!

Natasha said...

Congrats! what a fun job!