Tuesday, May 4, 2010

7 days, 9 restaurants...sick

I thought this week would be nothing but eating in and getting rid of all of my food, but it has been quite the opposite.

Yesterday We went to dinner at Cafe Rio as roommates to say goodbye to Ashlee cause she is leaving to North Carolina tomorrow.

Today I went to Einsteins for breakfast because facebook is giving away a free bagel (who can pass that up). Then Tera treated me to Old Grist Mill for lunch because its out last 'pumpkin chocolate chip day' tuesday. For dinner: Joy luck with the parents. I ran to kaysville to drop off some stuff and to grab the vacuum.

Restaurant count so far this week: 4

Tomorrow I am going to dinner on a date with my friend Brandon. I dont know where we are going.

Thursday is the office dinner party with the other designers and Allie. I think we are going to Callaways or something

Friday is my BFA show (you should all come if you are in the area) and we are having cafe sabor cater the event.

Saturday is graduation and after I walk and receive my diploma, my family and I will be eating at Hamiltons steak house.

Tune in next week, when I will be on vacation and eating out even more.
The food baby is growing exponentially.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

... and you thought you just stuffed your face when in Brazil.

Adam and Dev said...

Ha ha...nice. Did you get my invite yet? :/

Kayde said...

Food Babies!! I am so glad you know that phrase I have said it here a few times and I got weird looks. Congrats on graduation and love the book reccomendations. love ya!!