Saturday, May 29, 2010

Money Money Money

I am poor... dirt poor. Its a good think I live at home and dont have very many expenses right now, but I have been thinking alot lately about what I will do with some of my money when I start my new job. Of course alot of it will go into savings, but here are a few things I will get when i can...

#1. Some new Pants.
I hate pant shopping, so when I go I buy lots of pairs and then one by one they wear out until I am down to 2 or 3 and then i go again. Currently I am down to 2 and one of them has a hole in the inner thigh that is growing more and more noticeable by the day. However right now I cant really fork over any money for a new pair, so as soon as that first paycheck comes in, I will be buying myself some new pants.



#2. Joining a gym.
I loved going to USU because the field house was there when I needed it and it was free. I can run outside, but its really hard on my knees, So i prefer the elliptical, plus I am super weak and I should probably lift some weights on occasion and get a little more lean muscle on my body.


#3. A bike.
I have been craving a bike ride for the last week, but I dont have a bike to ride. I use to just steal a roommates when this problem occured over the last 3 years, but no one in my family owns one So I will be buying my own. I dont know if I want a beach cruiser or a road bike or a mountain bike or what.... I guess I will decide when the time arises to buy one.



#4. Toms shoes.
I have wanted a pair of these since I heard about them. I love the idea behind them, giving a pair of shoes to charity for every pair bought. Plus they are awesome and cute and dont stink like fire like my kmart canvas shoes do. Problem is they are more than 7 dollars, So when I have the money i will fork over the $40 for a pair of these wonderfully great shoes and wear them everyday.

#5 Magazines.
I love to read magazines. Any and all magazines. I will be subscribing to design magazine and home decor magazines. Health magazines and fashion magazines. Church magazines and maybe even a trashy star watching magazine like us weekly or people. Its gonna be great!

3 comments:

Kayde said...

I have wanted Tom's shoes for so long and plan to get some once I get paid to I love all of this!! Oh and people magazine is the best trashy celebrity magazine its my favorite :)

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that you get to have money to buy things. I guess college does pay off.

Abby Neff said...

haha! i love it! you go girl!