Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Really Gmail?

So I decided now that I have graduated, I better get an email that is not linked to the school. I went to gmail and started to try different combinations of my name. I think sarah jane webb is so common that they are all taken, however Gmail had some really great suggestions.

The bottom one is my personal favorite...


Really Gmail?..... Really? I can just imagine trying to give that one to someone

"Would you like to add your email to our mailing list?"

"Yeah that'd be great, Its sarah, with an 'H' dot sarah jane webb, Webb with two 'b's, dot Webb and the number 628 at gmail dot com"

"wow that sure is a mouth full, can you repeat it so i can make sure i got it all?"

"sure that sarah.sarahjanewebb.webb628 at gmail dot com"

Thats ridiculous. Haha. Just thought I'd share!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yes. that just made me get my much needed daily laughter. please use the bottom one? it sort of makes you seem really important.

Kayde said...

haha you rock love me!

marinda said...

Hahaha. I just laughed out loud at work. I think you should probably just use the last one. At least people will never forget you that way! Haha.

Tera said...

Hilarious! I think you should go with "bum_rat_tim_bum_sarahsarahsarah" personally....

....but that's just me.