Monday, May 17, 2010

Will work for Money

Holy cow, unemployment sucks.

I went job searching today. Mostly just picked up applications from restaurants and browsed the internet for openings. I filled out 7 application today. SEVEN. My had was cramped to say the least. I have been happily working in the same jobs for 2 years I forgot what this was like. I am desperate though, I need money so bad.

I actually considered getting into plasma donating...
that's when you know that I am desperate.

Is panhandling dishonest?! just wondering.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Plasma! It seriously pays so well. My roommate plays the cello on temple square and people give him money. We could think of something for you to do on the street too. You could take a lesson from all the street performer/vendors in Brazil :)