Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls Night

What happens at a girls night has been a mystery to boys for a long long time... I'm here to shine a little (but only a little) bit of light on what goes on at these perplexing events.

Wednesday night, all of my roommates had one last party together before we part our ways. We started the night by buying a plethora of candy and 2 pizza's. We devoured them in minutes along with 1/2 the bottle of ranch... gross.


We proceeded to build the sweetest fort you will ever see in your life. we attached the middle blanket to the ceiling fan clicker then pinned and rubberbanded other blankets to the wall, broomsticks, and each other.


Next event: prank calling. You think this is a childish thing to do? think again. Its even more funny when you are older and thinking through your story, which goes to show that you get better at lying as you get older. Here is a video of one of the pranks.



We played MASH and mad libs, read part of my 6th grade journal, had virgin margaritas, watched some kind of wonderful, and the night ended with liz's boyfriend, Brock, coming over entering the house saying "someone called about a leaky pipe?" when the provocative music started he danced while taking off his carhart pants, cowboy boots, a handkerchief and a hard hat, after ripping off a plaid shirt (the buttons went flying) he stopped just before he removed his aggie jersey and cut off basketball shorts. I have never laughed so hard in my life.


These girls are some of my favorite people in the whole world. I am going to miss them so much after next week when we are all leaving each other. You girls are awesome!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

haha that sounds like so much fun! I'm gonna have to get back into prank calling!

Lizzy said...

BEST GIRLS NIGHT EVER!!!

I love you so much Sar Bear. I can't even think about not being your roommate anymore after these two awesome years, because I will just start crying.

Megan Allen said...

Oh Brock...

Marcus Morrison said...

im a little sad there was no lingere pillow fight ;)

Carly LeBaron said...

RANCH!