Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Magazine Layout

Time for more of my school work. I am going to apply for a job at Salt Lake Magazine in the next week or so, and looking through my portfolio I realized I don't really have any editorial layouts, which is probably something I should have considering that is the job I am applying for. So the last couple days I have been working on a magazine spread about homeless people.

If you were flipping through a magazine would this make you stop and read? why or why not?




2 comments:

marinda said...

SAR! Can I just say, I love this! As someone who is personally interested in homeless people...this definitely would catch my eye if I was flipping through a magazine. Not just because of the subject matter, but because of the way it's presented. It's very eye-catching the way the quotes are presented and the pictures are used. It would draw me in regardless of the subject. LOVE IT!

*ALi* said...

beautiful. The photos definitely draw the viewer in but you have made the text assert itself as well. I would be interested.