Monday, April 5, 2010

The new Mythos

So I realized that i never really post any of my work on here. I think that needs to change. My latest project I have undertook is to redesign a logo for an 'upscale greek restaurant'. This was a project that we did a couple years ago in my branding class, and i completely tanked with my first try:
After realizing that this one logo was really dragging my whole portfolio down, I decided to redesign it, and it came out looking like this:
I was so happy about the way the new mark looked, i decided to design the business system to go with it... and here it is:


So that is what I do for school. Isnt it great!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talented! When I start my own business I know who I'll be calling :]

Emily M. said...

i really like it! a lot! nice job sare!