Saturday, April 24, 2010

This just in: the American culture is LAME

This year I've been exposed to my fair share of multi-cultural events and the more I see the more I realized that the American culture is way lame. Last night I went to the Polynesian student union Luau, and it was awesome. Why doesnt America have cool dances? Why is living the american dream owning HUGE houses and nice things? We're work-aholics. 60 is the new 40 when it comes to hours in a work week? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I've officially decided I need to marry someone of another culture so I can be a part of the amazing traditions other cultures have.

And with that, here are some videos from last night. (I just recorded bits of it because I wanted to watch and not pay attention to my camera)










1 comment:

Unknown said...

You didn't get Tera's favorite bald man in a loin cloth!