Monday, April 19, 2010

Dances, BBQ's, and Hammocking

Its a good things that I am graduating, cause I have pretty much checked out of school. The weather outside is BEAUTIFUL, and i want nothing more than to lay in the grass soaking it all in. This weekend was full of wonderful things outside.

Friday night was a dance on the quad. Tera and I wore fake mustaches for the first part of it, and I have never gotten so many funny looks in my life, it makes me think I need to wear ridiculous things into public more often.

Saturday morning my old roomie Katie Lewis (now hunter) showed up to play for the weekend. It was so good to see and catch up with her, cause she's pretty much dropped off the face of the earth since she got married. We had a BBQ at adams park, then we went to Angies and cleaned the sink.


Clean that Sink!



Lizzy and I


Marinda drinking the last of the sink

Sunday after stake conference Tasha, Marinda, Jonny, Joe, Tera and I took the hammocks I got from Brazil to the park and strung them up in a square and spent the afternoon lounging in a Brazillian made hammock writing a letter to my best friend Ky who is on a mission and People watching. Buying those Hammocks was the best purchase i ever made, now all i want to do is go hang out in a hammock.


Hanging the Hammocks

Tera marie

Tasha and her boyfriend Jonny


Four trees, four hammocks


Then the week started and its back to sitting in an office on a computer, I also realized that i left my wallet at the library on Saturday... So that sucks. Only a couple more weeks and its summer and I will be done with school forever. What a great feeling.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

i'm sad I missed the hammock event! Can we do it again with me included please? Love you :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE hammocks and you know that. Why didn't you tell me? I have been waiting to string up my hammock.