Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 03 - A picture of your craziest friend

I have many crazy friends. I classify them as crazy when they bring out the crazy in me.... All my friends do that to some degree, but here are my top Three:


AMY (REESE) KLUDT
We have been friends since the 8th grade and back in my extremely shy days, She was one of the only ones that could consistently bring out the crazy in me. We still have great time and laugh alot whenever we get together! 



MARINDA WARD (SOON TO BE ZALESKI) 
I met Marinda a little over two years ago and called her Maranda for the first couple months I knew her. After mixing up her name so many time, we were destined to become great friends. I love this girl with all my heart. I can go from being completely calm to crazy and loud the instant I am with her. She has some pretty awesome accents and really small hands! 




TERA MARIE GRANT
or as I like to call her: Teradactyl. We were both  a little intimidated by eachother the first time we lived together, but bonded after spending a whole 4 hours or so of being cha cha guides together. We shared a room this last year, and I dont think anyone has seen as much of my true personality as her. Inside jokes fly left and right when ever we are together and I LOVE IT! 

3 comments:

Jessie Gold Price said...

I'm excited for this 30 day challenge and checking your blog daily! Love the idea!

marinda said...

I am SOOO excited that I made your top 3 crazy friends!! YESS!!!! My life is complete. You are my crazy friend forever and ever. :)

Tera said...

YAY!! I am a crazy friend too! This made my day. That's right world. I may be unemployed and living with my parents, but I made Sarah's top 3 craziest friends list. What say ye??