Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most

I am a very independent person. I dont usually share my deepest feelings with people. I hold them in and cope with them on my own. That being said, there is someone that, no matter how much I bottle my feelings up, knows exactly how I am feeling.

I went through alot of my friends and family members trying to think of the person who has gotten me through the most, and although they have all been there for support... they didnt get me through it. It was Christ that got me through the hard times. 

I dont usually post about spiritual things, even though I consider myself a very spiritual person... The experiences Ive had are very personal to me, and things that I would rather not post for the whole world to see. But i feel like it is appropriate today.



I dont have as firm of a grasp on the atonement as I would like to, but I do know that it happened and that Christ died for me. I think as far as trials go, I have gotten it off pretty easy so far. But those times when I have been down on life or felt so alone, I knew and still know that he will always be there.. that all I have to do is pray. Prayer is very real. It is the principle of the gospel that has always come easiest in my life. I have had many prayers answered and I am grateful for each and every answer I have received. My faith in Christ grows everyday and I know that the happiness that i feel everyday comes from him and from living his gospel.

I dont think that there will ever be anyone that will get me through more than my Savior, Jesus Christ. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving this 30 days of blogging thing that you are doing. It has been fun to read. You are great!